Why donate to SMILE?
- You will help alleviate suffering and provide hope. Many rare childhood diseases are heartbreaking - degenerative, slowly eroding a child’s quality of life and reducing life expectancy.
- You will help reduce the astronomical costs often associated with having a child with a rare medical condition.
- You will help create awareness about rare diseases in the wider community.
- You will help support an important knowledge industry for our country. Australia is a world leader in medical research in this sphere.
- You may help find the key to more common health issues. Researching rare diseases often gives insight into more common ones.
- Individually these conditions may be rare, but collectively they affect over 400,000 children in Australia alone.
- No disease is rare when it affects someone you love.
All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Please send our donor form to:
PO BOX 2017
North Sydney NSW 2059
Chloe with her little sister Jade who suffers from Congenital Muscular Dystrophy.